Location6011 SE Abshier Blvd. Belleview, Florida34420
- Job Category: Labor
- Job Length: Part Time
- Listed: July 6, 2019 9:05 am
Hiring for Qualified Maintenance Personnel to perform maintenance duties for our Dunkin’s (Marion County) Network.
About the Job:
You will travel between our (7) locations throughout the Marion County area performing preventative maintenance and some basic repairs. This is a self paced position for about 20 – 35 hours per week. There will be work with Electrical, Plumbing, and A/C, as well as some basic repairs of equipment.
Your job would consist of General Maintenance Duties, such as but not limited to;
– Replacing A/C filters, checking and cleaning A/C systems.
– Cleaning vents on machines
– Painting (as needed)
– Maintaining lights and light fixtures
– Pressure washing buildings, sidewalks, and parking lots (as needed)
A Qualified Candidate MUST have the following:
– Proven maintenance experience
– A high school diploma or a General Education Degree (GED)
– Skill in the use of hand tools and power tools
– The ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts
– The ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary
– The ability to accurately use precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices
– Strong Organizational, Time Management, and “Follow Up” skills
– An eye for detail
– A professional presentation and attitude
– The ability to maintain focus while working individually
– A general knowledge of Electrical systems, Plumbing, A/C, etc.
– Have reliable transportation (travel between stores is a MUST)
– Be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
Additional Skills and Certifications (Not Needed, But Definitely a Bonus)
– A related degree or certification from either a college or a technical/trade school.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES VIA EMAIL TO: [email protected]
** DB FLORIDA MANAGEMENT LLC – We are an Equal Opportunity Employer **
This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.