Location737 SW 57th AvenueOcala,Florida34474
- Job Category: Transportation
- Job Length: Full Time
- Listed: January 9, 2019 10:25 am
- View seller's website
A HVAC mechanical contractor is looking for a Mobile Equipment Operator. The Mobile Equipment Operator will be responsible for transporting supplies and equipment between the warehouse and the jobsites and occasionally trench and backfill on jobsites when necessary.
Duties and requirements include:
• Load/unload and maneuver large and heavy equipment
• Safely operate all mobile equipment; including trucks, forklifts, backhoe and boom truck
• Safely transport backhoe or boom truck between warehouse and jobsites
• Assist ITS Department
• Must possess a Class A CDL
• Must be certified to operate forklift/heavy equipment
• Lift and/or carry up to 35 lbs.
• Climb and work on ladders or stairs of various heights
• Able to sit, stand, stoop or bend for duration of shift (8 hours or more)
Compensation is based on skills and abilities and we offer benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, etc.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment drug tests and criminal background checks.
Interested applicants can send resume to [email protected] or come to the office at 737 SW 57th Avenue, Ocala FL 34474 to complete an application. Applications are accepted M-F 8:00 AM – 11:AM and 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM.
This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.