- Listed: November 30, 2017 10:04 pm
The Irrigation Technician installs, repairs, and troubleshoots underground lawn sprinkler systems. This position typically reports to a Maintenance Supervisor, or other appropriate supervisory or management position. This position requires knowledge of underground sprinkler systems. This position is expected to repair and install irrigation systems on property. This job requires physical abilities such as trunk strength, manual dexterity, and wrist-finger movement in order to perform the essential functions of the position.
Examples of Duties The following list provides examples of the most typical duties for positions in this job class. Individual positions may not include all of the examples listed, nor does the list include all of the work that may be assigned to positions in this job class.
• Installs new drip and sprinkler systems.
• Removes old systems and recovers reusable equipment.
• Sets and maintains times on computer and electronic valve clocks; troubleshoots computerized electronic systems, irrigation controllers, solenoid valves, and heads of all types.
• Maps systems for property-wide master plans; may review or make changes to contract specifications.
• May instruct others in minor irrigation repairs.
• Operates tractors and trenchers to install/repair lines.
• May assist in coordination with other departments or outside contractors.
• Performs other general grounds keeping and maintenance duties as needed and requested by supervisor.
Full time position comes with health benefits, vacation incentives and 401k options. Background checks and drug tests are mandatory for the position. Apply today.
Send resume to [email protected]
This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.