Location737 SW 57th AvenueOcala,Florida34474
- Job Category: Labor
- Job Length: Full Time
- Listed: January 9, 2019 1:24 pm
- View seller's website
A HVAC mechanical contractor is looking for an Inventory Tools Specialist. The suitable candidate will be responsible for maintaining the day to day operations of the Inventory and Tools Department. This includes receiving, shipping and maintaining all inventories, tools, parts, supplies and equipment required for each jobsite. Will supervise and manage the Mobile Equipment Operator(s) and ITS Apprentice(s) and be able to perform responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
Duties and requirements include:
• Maintain both shop and field tools and equipment
• Maintain all material inventory
• Work with field and procurement department to fill and deliver orders
• Oversee driver logs and maintain records
• Must be certified to operate forklifts
• Ability to use hand truck
• Lift and/or carry up to 35 lbs.
• Climb and work on ladders or stairs of various heights
• Frequent walking
• Able to sit, stand, stoop or bend for duration of shift (8 hours or more)
• Ability to use a computer
Compensation is based on skills and abilities and we offer benefits (Health, Vision, Dental etc.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug free workplace and perform pre-employment drug tests and criminal background checks.
Interested applicants can send resume to [email protected] or come to the office located at 737 SW 57th Avenue, Ocala FL 34474 to complete an application. Applications are accepted M-F 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM.
This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.