Location5535 SW 61 PlaceOcala,Florida34474 - Ocala
- Property Type: Manufactured/Mobile Home
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Living Area (sq ft): 940
- Year Built: 1986
- Age Restricted Community: Yes
- Horses or Livestock Allowed?: No
- Listed: August 18, 2018 5:25 pm
Saddle Oak in Ocala is right off SR 200 and I75. This is a 55+ community. Lot rent includes property taxes, water, sewage, gated security, and clubhouse amenities with pool and jacuzzi.
This home is located in Saddle Oak in Ocala right off SR 200 & I75. Lot rent is $500 per month.
This charming 2 bedroom 2 bathroom comes with all the appliances including washer and dryer, updated cherry cabinets in the kitchen, new laminate in 2015 and carpet in 2016, walk in closets, and a beautiful backyard yard setting with lots of shady trees. This home is a short walk to the clubhouse where you can enjoy all the amenities. Please call or email to schedule a showing!
• 2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
• September 2015 new range, dishwasher, and laminate installed
• January new carpeting installed and deep sink in kitchen
• Irrigation system
• Home is located on a cul-de-sac on quiet road
• Located right off SR 200 & I75 and directly across from Publix
• Short walking distance to clubhouse and amenities
• Cherry stained kitchen cabinets
• Walk-in closets
• Utility shed under roof for storage with washer and dryer
• Unique backyard setting with a paved sitting area under shady trees
** All furniture is from Rooms to Go and available for purchase. Less than 2 years old. Owner has all receipts of furniture, appliances, and carpet install.
**$35 application fee required by Saddle Oak
**Seller will pay a 3% commission to a buyers agent.
Please contact Mary at 352-223-2486 or Mary Faith at 352-789-4978. Owner will need notice for showings to remove small dogs.
Contact Mary at [email protected] for additional house photos.
This ad has expired but it could still be for sale. Contact the seller for more information.